Student with a disability has:
- The responsibility to identify himself or herself as having a disability, request accommodations, and provide documentation to Disability Services.
- The responsibility to maintain the same academic and behavioral standards as all students at the university.
- The responsibility to meet with and maintain contact with the disability coordinator to assist in implementing accommodations.
- The responsibility to follow Disability Services policies and procedures associated with each accommodation.
- The right to participate in the university experience without fear of or experiencing discrimination due to a disability.
- The right to reasonable and appropriate accommodations to ensure equal access to programs, services, and activities.