Food Accommodation Process for Disability Students:

Make an appointment to meet with a Disability Coordinator. Call (808) 675-3518 or email

  • Submit official documentation of disability and or special needs with completed Special Diet Forms to Disability Services (DS) for initial assessment. (Available from Counseling Services, food Services or on the food service website)
  • If deemed eligible for food accommodations, DS will send an accommodation letter to Food Services.
  • Coordinate with Food Services to formulate a Special Diet Plan.
  • In exception to policy, submit a letter of appeal to the Disability Services Coordinator who will submit it to the University Disability Council.